Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

Provincial Coins of the Roman Republic

ahala

Risposte migliori

I am selling a small number of my Roman Provincial coins (from the Roman Republic). Because the sale catalogue descriptions are short, there are many things which I would like to say about these coins, but which cannot be included in the catalogue. Therefore I have created a new web-page where I can write my own thought about these coins. There are just 17 coins, and I love all of them. It is sad that they will leave my collection, but hopefully another collection will appreciate them. Here is the web-page:

http://andrewmccabe.ancients.info/SaleProv.html

As usual, it is possible to translate the page into Italian, by clicking the Italian flag.

Andrew

• Mi piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

As you wrote, "Roman Provincial Coinage Volume Zero is a sorely needed book that should cover the period from the bronzes of Cosa in 273 BC until RPC Volume 1 commences in 49 BC, yet the book does not exist. Someone should write it!"

I absolutely agree.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Indeed I wish someone would write "Roman Provincial Coinage Volume Zero, from the bronzes of Cosa in 273 BC until RPC Volume 1 commences in 49 BC", but I do not think there are any plans. RPC was sponsored by museums in the UK, Spain and France. Perhaps RPC0 needs different sponsors?

I am also selling a small number of Roman Republican coins. Although they are not of the highest quality, many are very rare or very interesting. So I have written some extra notes which are not in the catalogue.

http://andrewmccabe.ancients.info/RRnotes.html

As usual, it is possible to translate the page into Italian, by clicking the Italian flag.

Andrew

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.