• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Accedi per seguire questo  
villa66

Scala Reale; anyone remember details?

Risposte migliori

villa66

I found my long-lost stash of "Scala Reales" last night. Does anyone remember these? They came in a brand of bubble gum--which I cannot remember--that cost 10-lire a piece in 1968. As kids we used to collect them--and they became a status symbol in the American school I attended in Napoli. (The more you had, the better.) 

100_9288.JPG.849b79c9d0b8d136735ea03c31bba0d6.JPG

After a little while I learned how to find the winners before I bought them. The store owner didn't seem to mind my hunting through the box of gum on the counter-top. It puzzled me for some time, but now I understand he wouldn't have minded--he knew I wasn't cashing them in, so every one I found was clear profit for him.

Anyway, can anyone please say what brand of gum these came out of? Or maybe any other small detail?

I have these tied to an entry in my coin-notebook--I'd like to tighten it up some.

We had a lot of fun with these things....

:D v.

• Mi piace 1

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti