Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

Damaged 5 euro 150th Anniversary of the foundation of Pirelli

rniko

Risposte migliori

Hello everyone,

Today i received my very first order from IPZS, i ordered 5 Euro coins 150th Anniversary of the foundation of Pirelli, unfortunately when i opened the box all three coins were out from the holders, i found that one capsule is broken, i could even see the broken part.

I would kindly like to ask you what should i do in this case ? do they replace the capsules ?

thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 15.38.23.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 15.38.33.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 15.38.39.jpg

Modificato da rniko
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello @rniko,

I don't know well how IPZS works, but my opinon is to buy three new capsules (as I see the coins are not affected / damaged, this is an important fact), be happy and avoid a time and stress intensive procedure ;)

Servus

Njk

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Awards

1 hour ago, littleEvil said:

Hello @rniko,

I don't know well how IPZS works, but my opinon is to buy three new capsules (as I see the coins are not affected / damaged, this is an important fact), be happy and avoid a time and stress intensive procedure ;)

Servus

Njk

Thank you for your reply, i thought it might be insured and they could change at least the capsule, i wrote them an email and will wait for the answer if not i will do like you suggested.

If anyone has had similar experience with IPZS please let me know, thank you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.