Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

Hi

Supermoneta

Risposte migliori

H Italians!!!!, can someone help me& I lve Roman coins but I do not understand almost anything about what is written :angry:

www.coinarchives.com

Modificato da numizmo
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

H Italians!!!!, can someone help me& I lve Roman coins but I do not understand almost anything about what is written :angry:

www.coinarchives.com

thks guy I already kinow it, thks anyway

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi. As I told you yesterday, a lot of people can speak English, but you should ask some specific questions. Choose a post and somebody can traslate it for you, but if you don't say what you want to know....

Just a suggestion. Try to use a classic English (we use to study British English, in Italy).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi. As I told you yesterday, a lot of people can speak English, but you should ask some specific questions. Choose a post and somebody can traslate it for you, but if you don't say what you want to know....

Just a suggestion. Try to use a classic English (we use to study British English, in Italy).

well I am just looking around , I like Roman coins and I wanted someone to help me to translate something that I have seen yesterday. What u mean for classic English?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

well I am just looking around , I like Roman coins and I wanted someone to help me to translate something that I have seen yesterday. What u mean for classic English?

Post a link of what you saw yesterday and somebody could help you. What should we translate, if you don't tell us, anything?

PS. "of my clct u mean" = from my collection, do you mean?

"ky doky" is not so british :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Post a link of what you saw yesterday and somebody could help you. What should we translate, if you don't tell us, anything?

PS. "of my clct u mean" = from my collection, do you mean?

"ky doky" is not so british :D

well sorry you are right , oky doc is the kid answer kids give when pick up the phone, it means just OK, well no I'll search that link!

p.s.

yeah clct is placed instead of collection

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...

Hi Supermoneta, welcome to this forum.

Perhaps we can help you, why don't you try to post some pictures? Inscriptions on Roman coins follow some altogether simple rules, of course some basic knowledge of latin helps, but it's not as hard as it may look: do consider that most inscriptions follow a standard sequence.

If you don't have pics try posting what you read on the coin - of course it will be a much harder for us to help you if we only have that. :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.