IGNORED

Hi

Supermoneta

H Italians!!!!, can someone help me& I lve Roman coins but I do not understand almost anything about what is written :angry:

www.coinarchives.com

Edited by numizmo

H Italians!!!!, can someone help me& I lve Roman coins but I do not understand almost anything about what is written :angry:

www.coinarchives.com

thks guy I already kinow it, thks anyway

Hi. As I told you yesterday, a lot of people can speak English, but you should ask some specific questions. Choose a post and somebody can traslate it for you, but if you don't say what you want to know....

Just a suggestion. Try to use a classic English (we use to study British English, in Italy).

Hi. As I told you yesterday, a lot of people can speak English, but you should ask some specific questions. Choose a post and somebody can traslate it for you, but if you don't say what you want to know....

Just a suggestion. Try to use a classic English (we use to study British English, in Italy).

well I am just looking around , I like Roman coins and I wanted someone to help me to translate something that I have seen yesterday. What u mean for classic English?

well I am just looking around , I like Roman coins and I wanted someone to help me to translate something that I have seen yesterday. What u mean for classic English?

Post a link of what you saw yesterday and somebody could help you. What should we translate, if you don't tell us, anything?

PS. "of my clct u mean" = from my collection, do you mean?

"ky doky" is not so british :D

Post a link of what you saw yesterday and somebody could help you. What should we translate, if you don't tell us, anything?

PS. "of my clct u mean" = from my collection, do you mean?

"ky doky" is not so british :D

well sorry you are right , oky doc is the kid answer kids give when pick up the phone, it means just OK, well no I'll search that link!

p.s.

yeah clct is placed instead of collection

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Supermoneta, welcome to this forum.

Perhaps we can help you, why don't you try to post some pictures? Inscriptions on Roman coins follow some altogether simple rules, of course some basic knowledge of latin helps, but it's not as hard as it may look: do consider that most inscriptions follow a standard sequence.

If you don't have pics try posting what you read on the coin - of course it will be a much harder for us to help you if we only have that. :)