Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

2½ Soldini di Venezia per Regno di Candia

Risposte migliori

This coin I bought it from abroad (ebay), and was going to sell it in Greece but i decided to not give it eventually. The variety of 3 stars in a row with 6 rays is not extremely difficult (according to my archive) but the combination of good price that i bought it plus and the condition lead me to keep it. I show it to you for  further discussion and say the grade you think it is.

Mille gracie,

John

59739edd5e630_1-.thumb.jpg.fa1d57476beb4da2c7d8332a5925c8df.jpg

• Mi piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Your welcome @malef13. Your coins it's very nice. It's a common  10 tornesi or 2 and half soldini for Candia. We know with 2/3 and 4 stars.

Extremely rare it's with writing 10 T.

I hope you have otherrs venetian coins and you can post them here.

Modificato da fabry61
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Awards

I know that 10T is extremely difficult to find but i would like if you could say what grade is by condition. VF? F? EF? Also i know the other varieties with 2,3 and 4 stars as also rosettes and even if I am still trying to identify all possible varieties, including differencies with the side of Saint Marc what is your opinion about the most difficult variety?

John

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Supporter
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Supporter
20 ore fa, fabry61 dice:

Your welcome @malef13. Your coins it's very nice. It's a common  10 tornesi or 2 and half soldini for Candia. We know with 2/3 and 4 stars.

Extremely rare it's with writing 10 T.

I hope you have otherrs venetian coins and you can post them here.

Ciao Fabrizio

Dove si legge del 10 T?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ma sai che mi sa che si confondeva con il mio soldino da T4 che invece ha legenda 4T (se non erro non censita dal Montenegro) ne avevamo parlato tempo fa tra le varianti dell'ormai leggendario lottazzo.

By the way, in my opinion it should be graded to EF- / F, but the relieves are still fresh. Nice coin, @malef13 !

Luigi

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.