Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

Original stamp of the XIX century.

YV_ laMoneta

Risposte migliori

Explain!

The coin you mean to be genuine is simply worn, so the metal between the denticles is worn too. You feel better just reposting the same pictures you showed 3 times already..? I have already seen them and I carefully looked at them..

Modificato da pedro_88
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Con simili esempi di monete contraffatte interessati possono trovare qui:

http://www.lamoneta.it/topic/140533-1913-liberty-head-nickel/

I keep struggling to understand where all this is going, but I have to confess you lose me when you use the (highly unofficial :D ) "1913 Liberty Head 5-cent piece" as one of your examples.

As already most ably explained in the above, the "1913 nickel" has been the object of intense and sustained scrutiny by numismatists for very nearly a century now. 90+ years of tough examination--often by folks who were aware they could help make a career out of finding out...well, anything sensational about these 5! coins.

Well, those 5 coins, and the legions of converted 1903 and 1910 wannabees.

I said it some time ago in one of these threads and will return to it--how about some attention to the portraits and other devices? It just seems incredible that counterfeiters could get everything right about their product except the rims.

Fake "1913 Liberty Head nickels" unnoticed by the cream of American numismatics, counterfeit 1894s dimes that some of the best TPG's and best-known auction-houses are either too incompetent to detect, or else corrupt and turning a blind eye to? Sorry, just doesn't hold water.

:D v.

Modificato da villa66
  • Mi piace 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unfortunately, this is an obvious fact.

Purtroppo, questo è un fatto ovvio.

But, if 4 on 5 Liberty Head nickel 1913 currently known are fakes, where are the originals? they never existed?

petronius

• Mi piace 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

But, if 4 on 5 Liberty Head nickel 1913 currently known are fakes, where are the originals? they never existed?

petronius

I offer wishing to independently verify the authenticity McDermott Specimen.

post-35516-0-71982700-1454064763_thumb.j

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.