Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

Identification Help! Venetian Ducats

Risposte migliori

Dear Friends

Sorry for posting in English, but it has to be until I learn some basic Italian. Since I a member here now I am sure Gionata and Yafet Rasnal will start to teach me soon.

I have for Venetian Ducats up for identification which I assume will be very easy for you all but not for me.

Here is the link:

http://www.istinpolin.com/ebayimg/ducats.jpg

Please refer to them as 1 to 4 from top to bottom.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,

Burak Cebeci

PS: Please keep the Islamic coins as I want to repay you all for your help.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Supporter

I agree with rob.

bye

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I confirm #4 being of Indian origin. According to Gamberini di Scarfea it should be in electrum (gold/silver alloy), diameter 22 mm and weigh 3,52-1,32 gr.

The weight is lowerd by the hole, but it would be interesting to know it, along with the weight of the other ducats.

Ciao :)

Rob

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.