Vai al contenuto
IGNORED

Andrea Gritti osella

Risposte migliori

Hello,

I'm trying to find more information about an Andrea Gritti osella, anno X, how rare is it and it's value/past sales. The Krause catalogue doesn't say too  much and only managed to find a holed piece sold in 2007 for 3250 euro.I have purchaesd the one below and i'm trying to estimate it's value and as a collector of different coins this is the only forum i could get a helpful and relevant opinion.Thank you very much!

305k.jpg.0a19a3111d785f9888266425343ddb73.jpg

• Mi piace 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

È il caso di spostare la discussione nella sezione apposita. Per quanto mi riguarda sarà la foto o sarà la qualità non mi sento di dire che sia autentica.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 hour ago, sixtus78 said:

È il caso di spostare la discussione nella sezione apposita. Per quanto mi riguarda sarà la foto o sarà la qualità non mi sento di dire che sia autentica.

Thanks for replying!I don't know which is the right forum section for this, as for the coin, it was bought from a well known german auction house,i'll post more pictures when i receive it. As you can see, it was heavily tooled and has a mount mark, maybe the tooling makes it suspicious!

Modificato da paultss
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

5 ore fa, paultss dice:

Hello,

I'm trying to find more information about an Andrea Gritti osella, anno X, how rare is it and it's value/past sales. The Krause catalogue doesn't say too  much and only managed to find a holed piece sold in 2007 for 3250 euro.I have purchaesd the one below and i'm trying to estimate it's value and as a collector of different coins this is the only forum i could get a helpful and relevant opinion.Thank you very much!

305k.jpg.0a19a3111d785f9888266425343ddb73.jpg

The coin is an usold lot of two successive Auctions held by Wag online (80-2018/lot 464 and 84-2018/lotto 464).
It looks an authentic specimen, even if mounted and smoothed. The price, according to the estimates, may be about € 250-500. It seems rather rare: Paolucci and Montenegro indicate R2 (in a scale from C to R5).
I could find only a second similar coin (year X) sold on the market during the last 15 years, the one you indicated.

• Mi piace 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

27 minutes ago, Giov60 said:

The coin is an usold lot of two successive Auctions held by Wag online (80-2018/lot 464 and 84-2018/lotto 464).
It looks an authentic specimen, even if mounted and smoothed. The price, according to the estimates, may be about € 250-500. It seems rather rare: Paolucci and Montenegro indicate R2 (in a scale from C to R5).
I could find only a second similar coin (year X) sold on the market during the last 15 years, the one you indicated.

That is the coin!I bought it today for 490 and  since it's not my field in numismatics i wanted to find out if its a mistake or a decent deal!Obviously i've considered that past sale ,the coin being holed, when making my bid!

Modificato da paultss
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Se qualcuno @CdC potesse spostare la discussione nella sezione veneziana potremmo sentire altri pareri.

Nel mio piccolo la giudico buona e tutto sommato pagata il giusto.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla discussione

Puoi iniziare a scrivere subito, e completare la registrazione in un secondo momento. Se hai già un account, accedi al Forum con il tuo profilo utente..

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato..   Cancella editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...
  • Crea Nuovo...

Avviso Importante

Il presente sito fa uso di cookie. Si rinvia all'informativa estesa per ulteriori informazioni. La prosecuzione nella navigazione comporta l'accettazione dei cookie, dei Terms of Use e della Privacy Policy.